And now, let’s move on to preparation:
1. First things first – preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. You will need about 6 feet (1.8 meters) of tinfoil to lay it on a flat surface. Take 4 clusters of 2 lasagna noodles and place them towards the left half of the foil sheet; make sure you leave about a ½-inch (1 cm) gap between each cluster.
3. Take the right half of foil to press it flat over the noodles. Then, run your finger along the edges of the noodles, which will create a rough outline in the foil and help you know where the noodles are.
4. Fold the top and bottom flaps of foil over; press flat.
5. Arrange the foil into a square box, using the 4 groups of noodles as a visual guide. Fold and join the ends together.